including 10.000,- EUR paid share capital
In this price included:
- Paid up authorised capital in the amount of 3.000.000,- HUF(~ 10.000,- EUR), which is deposited on the company's bank account. Capital can be used as working capital from the day of incorporation of the company.
- Services of a temporary manager (private individual) for the period until the sale of the company.
- Bank account in HUF in Hungarian bank. The bank has English speaking staff. No requirement of minimum amount in the account.
Services of authorized person in Hungary, who has manage the company’s bank account in Hungary (only for the costs arising in Hungary, such as accounting, auditing fees, taxes, etc.).
- All costs related to the re-registration of the company, including lawyers' fees, state duty on the publication and registration fee.
- If needed, all costs related to the renaming of the company.
- Services of a Trustee-on-delivery (Hungarian resident) for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Registered address of the company is in Budapest for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Postal address of the company in Budapest for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company, which is the same as the registered address of the company (only for receipt of documents).
- Telephone number for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Fax number for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Taxpayer identification number (Hungarian taxpayer ID).
- Valid European taxpayer identification number (EU VAT number), see Eurpoean Tax and Customs Union.
- Valid EORI number, see Economic Operator Indentification and Registration number.
- Provision of English and Slovakian-speaking accountant.
- Provision of Englis and Russian-speaking tax consultant.
Company documents in Hungarian and English in 1 copy with Apostille:
1. Share Transfer Agreement;
2. Founder's Resolution;
3. Memorandum or Articles of Association;
4. Members' list;
5. Specimen signature.
The price does not include:
- Certification fees (Apostille or Hungarian consul) for signature of the new owner and director of the company on the documents regarding the purchase of the company, if the new owner and director can visit Hungary in person.
- Provision e-mail address and web-site.
- Accounting costs arising after the purchase of the company.
Bank charges, for example monthly account maintenance fee, amount, which is deducted automatically from authorised capital of the company.
- Possible interest on the bank account.
States fees, for example 5.000,- HUF, annual contribution of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Budapest. Transferred from the authorized capital.