Price of ready made company
Price of purchase of ready-made Limited Liability Company (Ltd.) /Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság – KFT./
Price: 3 900 EUR
The above price includes:
- All costs related to the registration of the company, including lawyers' fees, state duty on the publication and registration fee.
- Services of a Hungarian manager (private individual) for the period until the sale of the company.
- Bank account in HUF in Hungarian bank. The bank has English speaking staff. No requirement of minimum amount in the account.
- Access to the bank account via Internet.
- All costs related to the re-registration of the company, including lawyers' fees, state duty on the publication and registration fee for the companies with minimum authorised capital (HUF 500,000).
- Registered address of the company is in Budapest for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Postal address for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company, which is the same as the registered address of the company (only for receipt of documents).
- Telephone number for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Fax number for 1 year from the date of purchase of the company.
- Taxpayer identification number (Hungarian taxpayer ID).
- Valid European taxpayer identification number (EU VAT number).
- Valid EORI number (Economic Operator Indentification and Registration number).
- Provision of accountant and english speaking tax consultant.
- Company documents in Hungarian and English in 1 copy with Apostille:
- Share Transfer Agreement;
- Memorandum or Articles of Association;
- Lawyer's power of attorney;
- Members' list;
- Director's consent to appointment.
- One recent apostilled statement in English issued by the Hungarian Corporate Registration Court.
- One round rubber seal.
- All costs of UPS courier service for the delivery of the documents until the completion of the company purchase process.
- Minimum amount of administrative work (up to 12 hours a year), i.e. receipt and processing of incoming mail.
The price does not include:
- Paid up authorised capital in the amount of HUF 500 000 (EUR 1 800), which is deposited on the company's bank account. This sum should be paid (invest) within the total purchase price of the company.
- Provision e-mail address and web-site.
- Accounting costs arising before the purchase of the company.
(HUF 5,000, which is about EUR 18, the amount, which is monthly transferred to the accountant from the authorised capital of the company)
- Accounting costs arising after the purchase of the company.
- Bank charges for possible transfers.
(for example charge of monthly bookkeeping fee, HUF 140 (approximately EUR 0,5) - amount, which is deducted automatically from authorised capital of the company).
- Possible interest on the bank account.
- Company taxes.